EFSC Orientation Information
By choosing to attend college, you are investing your time and your money. The time you spend in our online orientation system will help you maximize your investment and help you be in control of your educational future.
Orientation helps you:
- By informing you about college resources designed to help you succeed such as tutoring and academic advising
- Introduces EFSC’s online resources, like web registration and the Canvas Learning Management System
- Informs you about academic policies and procedures
- Provides an overview of key campus security provisions
- Dual Enrolled high school students must follow a separate Dual Enrollement orientation process. Completing the general Titan Preview orientation is helpful for a DE student as a source of additional information, it does NOT meet the dual enrolled orientation requirement.
EFSC requires all new students and bachelor's degree students to complete orientation through our easy-to-access Online Student Orientation System prior to registering for courses.
To access the system, log in to the myEFSC portal using your B-number and PIN and look for the Student Orientation/Titan Preview icon. Clicking that button will begin the orientation. If you cannot complete the process at one sitting, the system will remember where you left off and pick up there when you log back in through myEFSC. For technical support related to the orientation system, contact EFSC's IT Support Desk at 321-433-7600 from 7 AM - midnight, seven days a week.
If you have been conditionally accepted into a program that requires a special limited access application, such as health sciences & nursing, or in the public safety field, you may be required to take part in an additional orientation for your specific program. For those limited access programs, the main college orientation is still required for first-time EFSC students.
For students entering an EFSC Bachelor's Degree program, you must also meet with your BAS advisor before registering for courses for the first time.
- Accepted Student Checklist
- Admissions & Records Contacts
- Academic Advising
- Access/Disability Services (SAIL)
- Application for Admission
- EFSC Programs & Admissions and Requirements
- Career Planning
- Check/Return to Online Application
- Class Schedule Search
- Credit for Prior Learning (LEAP)
- Florida Residency Guidelines & Affidavit
- Online Student Services Reference Guide
- Parking Permit Information
- Register Online
- Service Learning Program
- Tutorials/Student Services
- Voter Registration Info