How to Register for EFSC Classes
We're excited to offer more on-campus options Summer and Fall Terms 2021, with small class sizes still in place to accommodate social distancing. Registration is available now for Summer & Fall 2021 courses, which do include expanded sections with on-campus components designated as "Face to Face" or "Hybrid." Plus you'll find online options. Fall 2021 is planned to feature even more face-to-face courses. Review both term's courses now using the Class Schedule Search tool and contact your advisor if needed.
Once you've used the Class Schedule to know the classes and sections you want and are ready to register, then using the online system is the fastest, easiest way to go.
Important Term & Course Registration Dates
12 Week A: 5/17-8/6
Full Term: 8/16-12/10
Full Term: 1/10-5/6
*Important Note: Advisors are offering virtual help, plus in-person sessions by appointment only to assist students who normally drop in for registration assistance, including dual enrolled students. See the advising section of the accordion below for more details. Students eligible to register online should do so.
Registration Tips: Click the topic to reveal the details.
Get ready to register: start with this checklist first
Prior to registering, please be certain you:
- Have been admitted as a student to the College
- Are an active student. If you have not attended EFSC in one or more years (three consecutive semesters), your records have been inactivated and you must submit another Application for Admission to reactivate your records.
- Have no Registration Holds on your record: Check the Message Center icon inside myEFSC to view holds and other important information.
- If your hold is the requirement to complete the Online Orientation, visit the Orientation page for how to do that.
- Have reviewed your myGPS graduation plan
- Have talked with your academic advisor at least several weeks before the start of open registration to confirm your course registration plan
You should research courses you'd like to register for using EFSC's Online Class Schedule Search Tool. Make a note of the 5-digit CRN (Course Reference Number), which is unique to your desired course, campus, class day and time. Having those numbers available when you register online or in-person can speed up the process.
You can download the Registration Planning Form to use as a worksheet with your self-registration process for online registration of classes or bring it with you if you are required to register with an advisor.
Familiarize yourself with the meaning of common registration-related terms through our easy to use online glossary.
Verify your financial aid or veteran's benefits, if applicable.
How to register online
View your academic record, register, change your class schedule and make payment on the Web. Registering online saves you time, and is available 24/7 during published registration dates.
Identify your course(s)
A reminder to use EFSC's online Class Schedule Search Tool to find courses. Make note of the 5-digit CRN — the Course Reference Number unique to your selected course, campus, class day and time.
Log into myEFSC
Acccess the myEFSC Sudent Services Portal by entering your Student ID Number and Password. If you forgot your Password, click on "Reset My Student Password" and follow the directions. FYI: You'll find a myEFSC log-in at the top of each web page on your desktop computer or if browsing on a smart phone, the link will be in the resources area of the "Menu" icon in the site's mobile-friendly view. You can also view a video tutorial on using myEFSC.
Once logged in, select the "TitanWeb" icon
Click the "Student Services" button
Click the box labeled "Registration"
Click the link called "Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes"
Select a Term from the dropdown and click "Submit"
Enter your course CRN into the box and select "Submit Changes"
These steps are also available in the printable Registration and Advising Flyer.
Registration-related advising questions: includes process during COVID-19 and Dual Enrolled student information
Important COVID-19 Impact: Most advisors are working virtually and can answer many questions by phone by calling 321-433-5512. For everyone’s safety and convenience, advisors are offering the majority of advising appointments related to registration questions virtually using a variety of communication methods including by telephone, a Microsoft Teams meeting or by email. Limited on-campus meetings are available and only by appointment.
Current and accepted students can schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor after logging in to the myEFSC Student Services Portal, by looking for the blue heading that says and using the info in that area to make the advising appointment. On campus appointments will be offered on a very limited basis. After making an appointment, you will be contacted through your Titan email account approximately 1-3 business days in advance of the appointment to confirm it and to determine the best method for your advising session.
For dual enrolled students see the updated virtual registration process for Public/Private School Dual Enrolled students due to COVID-19 or the virtual process for Home Education Dual Enrolled students.
For all students, remember that many questions can be handled by phone, which does not require an appointment. Just call 321-433-5512, Monday - Thursday, from 8 AM to 7 PM.
If you need to contact your advisor to discuss and confirm your course registration plan, do so well in advance of open registration so you can make an appointment using the appointment process in myEFSC explained above.
View additional information about advising services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
View and print your schedule
- Log in to myEFSC, entering your Student ID Number and Password. If you forgot your Password, click on "Reset My Student Password" and follow the directions. You'll find a myEFSC log-in at the top of each web page on your desktop computer or if browsing on a smart phone, the link will be in the resources area of the "Menu" icon in the site's mobile-friendly view.
- Click on Titan Web Services, then Student Services, and then Registration.
- Click on Select Term and choose a term from the dropdown and click "Submit"
- Click on Student Schedule by Day & Time or Student Detail Schedule. Student Schedule by Day & Time is preferred as it will give you Campus building numbers.
Drop a class
What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing from a course?
The difference between dropping and withdrawing from a course is based on the time of the semester at which the student takes action:
Drop: Student may complete the drop online via Titan web, or student must complete the Course Add/Drop Planning Worksheet and submit to Advising. Dropping a course must be done on or before the Last Day to Drop with Refund published in the online Academic Calendar.
• If a student drops a course, the course will not be included on the transcript and the student will receive a refund of tuition and fees paid for the course.
• If a student withdraws from a course, the course will be included on the transcript as a course attempt with a final grade of "W" and the student will not receive a refund of tuition. Student will be responsible for all associated course fees.
Please note: Dropping or withdrawing from a course must be completed per above. "Walking away" from a course, without officially dropping or withdrawing, may adversely affect the student's transcript and/or academic standing.
During the published drop period only:
- Log in to myEFSC, entering your Student ID Number and PIN. If you forgot your PIN, click on "Forgot PIN" and follow the directions. You'll find a myEFSC log-in at the top of each web page on your desktop computer or if browsing on a smart phone, the link will be in the resources area of the "Menu" icon in the site's mobile-friendly view.
- Click on Titan Web Services, then Student Services & Financial Aid, and then Registration.
- Click on Select Term
- Select Add/Drop Classes.
- Select the class you want to drop and select “Web Drop” from the dropdown box.
- Click on the submit button.
Student Services Hours
Cocoa, Melbourne & Palm Bay
Mon. - Thurs., 8 AM to 7 PM
Mon.-Wed., 8 AM - 5:30 PM, Thurs., 8 AM - 7 PM
View Bookstore Hours
Online Course Registration
View the Online Course Registration Tutorial for step-by-step instructions on using the Class Schedule Search Tool and EFSC's Online Registration System.
myEFSC Registration Portal: Login Tutorial
- Accreditation Information
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Warning, Probation and Suspension
- Access/Disability Services: SAIL Office
- Attendance & Participation in Class
- Bookstore: Locations, Hours & Textbook Information
- Campus Maps
- Career Planning & Development
- Career Programs, Training & Workforce Development
- Class Schedule: Course Search Tool by Term & Campus
- Class Schedule Course Listings: How to Read Listings & Codes
- Core Abilities
- Computer Technology, Use of
- Developmental Education Courses
- Discover EFSC: Mission, Philosophy & Vision
- Eastern Florida Online: Online Courses at EFSC
- Economic Security Report 2018: Measuring the Success of Florida's Graduates
- Electronic Course Plan Repository
- Email Information for EFSC Students
- Enrollment & Degree Verification
- Excess Hours Advisory: Bachelor's Degree Planning Related
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Grade Forgiveness
- Graduation: Applying to Graduate Info & Commencement Resources
- Honors Program
- Important Term Dates and Deadlines
- Maximum Attempts per Course
- Military & Veterans Registration Assistance
- My Foundations Lab®: Reading, Writing & Math Support Tool
- Orientation (New Student & eLearning)
- Study Abroad
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Tuition and Fees
- Withdrawal from Class
- Veterans and Military Information & Resources