IT Support at Eastern Florida State College
The EFSC IT Technical Support Desk serves as the single point of contact between students, faculty and staff and the Information Technology Department. The IT Technical Support Desk staff will assist you with your questions, requests and suggestions or route them to the appropriate area for resolution.
Support Desk Hours: 7 AM to midnight seven days a week
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is my User ID and Password?
- Your User ID (also called Student Identification Number) is your 9 character number that begins with a capital "B" If you cannot find the #, visit the ID Look-Up page. You must protect your ID number, as it is your gateway to your student records. Note: You can also use your EFSC Titan email address to log in if you forget your User ID.
Your password is composed of a combination of letters, numbers and special characters that is used to login to the secure area with your User ID. For newly admitted students, your password is set to your birthdate followed by "-Efsc", initially, for example MMDDYY-Efsc. Previously admitted and returning students, your myEFSC password is the password you last used to log in. If you forgot your password, use the self-service reset dashboard.
- If you experience problems, please call the IT Tech Support Desk at 321-433-7600. EFSC faculty and staff should call Human Resources.
- After you have been assigned a User ID and password, for security reasons, you will be forced to change your password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and composed of letters, numbers and special characters.
- Once assigned a User ID, if you later forget your User ID you can use your Titan student email address and password to login to the myEFSC Portal. You can also retrieve the ID in the online look up. For EFSC students, once logged into myEFSC, you can visit the myGPS application and your User ID be displayed.
- If you forget your EFSC password, from the TITAN SIGN IN page, click the "Forgot Password?" link. Enter your EFSC email address and continue. Select 3 Challenge Answers and continue. Answer the three challenge questions you previously set up and continue. You can now Reset your Forgotten Password. You can also visit the dashboard directly.
Question 2: I was using Titan Sign In to access an online system and saw a different login screen than I am used to. Why is this?
During Spring Term 2021, the IT team is rolling out an improved login experience for the College's online applications. Visit the Titan Sign In FAQ page for more details about the enhanced experience and how you can use the system's dashboard now to reset or recover a forgotten password.
Question 3: How do I obtain assistance with Canvas?
For assistance with Canvas you may:
- Contact the IT Support Desk at 321-433-7600 or submit a ticket through the online IT Support System
- Select the "Help" link within Canvas and then either select "Search the Canvas Guides" or "Report a Problem".
- Current Canvas system status is available at http://status.instructure.com
Question 4: Where can I get information on student email?
Outlook Live is Eastern Florida State College's official student email system. The URL to access Outlook Live is http://www.outlook.com/titans.easternflorida.edu. Your login ID is your last name followed by a period first name followed by series of numbers if required to make your user ID unique. The domain name, the part that comes after the @ sign is titans.easternflorida.edu, so the complete email address will be similar to Smith.John123@titans.easternflorida.edu.
Your email address will be displayed in myEFSC after you login. You may also obtain your email ID by logging into Titan Web Services through myEFSC and selecting the "personal information" link, followed by the "View Email Addresses/or Network ID" link. If you experience further problems, please contact the IT Tech Support Desk at (321) 433-7600 or submit a ticket through the online IT Support System.
Question 5: How do I access myEFSC?
myEFSC Portal: Login & Navigation Tutorial
To Access myEFSC:
- Login to myEFSC
- You can also access myEFSC through the Logins dropdown menu in the upper right corner of any page on the website
Username: Enter your student ID number (B Number) or your Titan email address
Password: Enter your password (same password used for registration, grades, etc.)
myEFSC is Eastern Florida State College's portal that allows students, faculty and staff to access all the resources needed to be successful. With one login, you can access all resources important to your role at the college!
With myEFSC you can:
- Access E-mail
- Access on-line Canvas Classrooms
- Access Library Electronic Resources
- Access Titan Web Services (grades, registration, degree audits, etc.)
- Register/Pay for Classes
- Check Financial Aid
- Request Transcripts
- Read important student announcements
- See your current class schedules
- View last term grades
View the Student Services Online Quick Reference Guide for more tips and information on the services available through myEFSC
myEFSC & Titan Web support the following Internet browsers:
- For best performance, update to latest version.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge