Help stock the pantry or closet
Food and clothing donations may be dropped off at the Office of Student Life on each campus during normal business hours (see the accordion list at the bottom of this page for accepted donations). Please note that the College is closed on Fridays, during Federal holidays and over Winter and Spring Breaks.
Hold a Donation Drive
Donation drives may be hosted by EFSC classes, campus clubs or the general student body. Details to consider before holding a drive include:
- What dates would you like to hold your drive?
- Do you want your drive to have a theme?
- Do you have sturdy bins, or will you need to request funds to purchase them?
- Where on campus will you be holding your drive?
- How will you advertise your drive?
- Who will deliver the food to the pantry?
If your drive is not part of an instructor-approved initiative, you will need to follow the guidelines outlined in the Student Activities Handbook. Contact the Office of Student Life on your campus to get started!
Click to expand & view accepted donations.
We are currently accepting the following non-perishable food items and toiletries:
- Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
- Nut butters
- Canned/dry beans and lentils
- Canned soups
- Ramen noodles
- Beef stew
- Canned fruit in its own juice or water
- Fruit cups
- Dried fruit
- Baby food
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals/oatmeal
- Granola bars
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends, etc.)
Toiletries & Household Items
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Cleaning supplies
- Shelf-stable milk
- Juice boxes
- Gluten-free items
- Nut-free items
- Dairy-free items
We are currently accepting the following items of clothing:
- Full suits (jackets and pants and/or skirts)
- Contemporary suit jackets or blazers
- Dress shoes
- Hair accessories
- Unused makeup/hair products
All monetary donations must be made throught the EFSC Foundation.
To designate funds for Titan2Titan, please fill out the online donor information form, select the designation "other" and enter Titan2Titan in the empty field.