Serving Titans in Need
The Titan2Titan program at Eastern Florida State College provides assistance to EFSC students, faculty and staff in need through a food pantry and professional clothing closet, which are stocked through donations by other members of the EFSC community and the general public.
A valid EFSC ID with proof of current enrollment/employment is required for registration. EFSC students and employees genuinely in need are eligible for food assistance twice a month and may access the Professional Closet once per academic term. View information about Titan2Titan procedures.
Titan2Titan resources are closed when the College is closed for Federal holidays and during Winter and Spring break.
Food and professional clothing donations may be dropped off at the Office of Student Life on each Campus during normal business hours. Please note that the College is closed on Fridays. Learn more about donating and view a list of needed food and clothing items.
Eastern Florida State College established Titan2Titan to assist students and employees who are experiencing an immediate need. Brevard County offers a variety of additional resources that are available to its residents. Please visit the Brevard 211 Information and Referral Service website for a complete list of current community-based resources.
- Brevard 211 Web & Telephone Helpline
- Disaster Relief-Related Job Opportunities
- EFSCares Student Counseling
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Managing COVID-19 Anxiety
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19: CDC Resources
- Federal Report on Student Hunger
- Food Insecurity: Background Article
- Housing & Food Insecurity: Background Article
- Hungry to Learn: Student Stories
- Top Mental Health Issues for Students