Parking Permit Pick-Up Locations
Temporary permits can be exchanged at these Campus Security Offices:
- Cocoa Campus: Security Building 1, Front Lobby
- Melbourne Campus:Security Building 1, Room 107
- Palm Bay Campus: Security Building 1, Room 112
- Titusville Campus: Security Building 4, Room 109
EFSC Parking Permit Information
All vehicles operated by students, employees or contracted employees in connection with attendance or working at Eastern Florida State College MUST display a valid and current parking decal. Select your category in the accordion below and follow the steps to get a parking permit. Parking decals are to be displayed and affixed to the left (driver’s side) rear bumper OR the outside left (driver’s side) rear window of the vehicle. PARKING PERMITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (WITH POSSIBLE EXCEPTIONS FOR EFSC STUDENTS ONLY) AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Multiple Vehicle Registrations: If multiple vehicles will be used on a frequent and continuous basis, you must get a parking permit for each vehicle.
Temporary parking passes are available for guests, visitors and other parking situations that may warrant a temporary pass and will be evaluated by an authorized agent of the College. Temporary parking passes are available at the Security Office on each campus.
Parking decals give the registered holders the privilege of parking on campus, but do not guarantee a desired parking space. The inability to find a desired parking space is not considered a valid excuse for violating any parking regulation. The College assumes no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents while operated or parked on property used for the purposes of Eastern Florida State College.
Click choice for details on getting a parking decal.
EFSC Students: How to Get a Parking Decal
2021-2022 Parking Decals valid for Fall 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 are $40 (plus tax). After Fall Term, a Spring/Summer Decal is available for $20 (plus tax) when purchased in either Spring or Summer Term.
To purchase a parking permit, EFSC students must follow these steps:
• Log in to the myEFSC portal using your B-number and Password, and then choose "Titan Web."
• Click on "Student Services," then "Parking Permits." (You can also use the "Parking Permit" shortcut under Student Applications). If the vehicle you need to purchase a permit for is already registered, follow the steps to purchase a permit. If not, fill out the details to add a vehicle and request a permit.
• Once you've submitted the request, your account will be charged the permit fee based on the term, plus tax/per vehicle, and the request for a parking permit decal will be processed. The permit cost will be charged to your student account and can be paid online or through an EFSC campus cashier's office.
• Titan Web Services will provide a temporary parking permit, which students can print and display on the left-hand side of the vehicle's dashboard for seven days.
• Prior to its expiration, the temporary parking permit must be exchanged for the stick-on parking permit at either a Campus Cashiers Office (located in Cocoa and Melbourne only) or at a Campus Security Office to avoid citations. Security Offices are open 24 hours, and officers are also happy to assist students with the permit process if they have trouble accessing the online system.
• Once the parking permit has been obtained, it must be affixed to the left (driver’s side) rear bumper OR the outside left (driver’s side) rear window of the vehicle. Permits that are taped or affixed inside of a window will be cited. Motorcycles must have the permit affixed in an easily visible place.
• If you have any questions about this process, please contact your Campus Security Office or Student Accounts.
EFSC Faculty & Staff: How to Get a Parking Permit
There is no cost to Eastern Florida State College faculty, staff, and adjuncts for
parking permits. Use the online system to request a parking permit.
- Log in to myEFSC and click the Titan Web icon
- Click on “Employee”, and then click on “Parking Permits” (You can also access the "Parking Permits" shortcut in the Employee Applications section of the portal landing page).
- Enter the required information and follow the prompts until a temporary permit is created.
- Employees can print and display the Temporary Permit on the left-hand side of the vehicle's dashboard for seven days.
- Prior to its expiration, the temporary parking permit must be exchanged for the stick-on parking permit at either a Campus Cashiers Office (located in Cocoa and Melbourne only) or at a Campus Security Office to avoid citations. Security Offices are open 24 hours, and officers are also happy to assist employees with the permit process if they have trouble accessing the online system.
Non-EFSC Student Permit Purchase (Includes UCF and other colleges or universities)
Any student who routinely parks on an EFSC campus is required to purchase a parking permit. This applies to UCF students, plus students from other colleges and universities who may routinely visit EFSC for services such as proctored exams.
The cost of the permit is non-refundable once purchased.
How to Purchase & Obtain the Required Permit
1. Be prepared with your vehicle's make, model, color, year, and license plate number,
plus have a credit card available for the online payment.
2. Visit the Non-EFSC Student Parking Permit system to request and purchase the permit.
3. Once purchased, the system will allow you to print a temporary parking permit which must be exchanged for a parking decal at either a Campus Cashiers Office (located in Cocoa and Melbourne only) or a Campus Security Office.
4. Adhere the permit on the left, rear of the vehicle either on the bumper or the rear window.
Annual Parking Decals are valid for Fall, Spring and Summer Terms and are $40 (plus tax). After Fall Term, a Spring/Summer Decal is available for $20 (plus tax) when purchased in either Spring or Summer Term.
UCF Faculty & Staff - Plus Contractor Employees
UCF faculty and staff and contracted employees such as EFSC facilities department sub-contractors and food services vendors are required to have a permit on their vehicle to park on EFSC property. There is no charge for the parking permit.
Visit a Campus Security Office to request a free parking decal. Be prepared with your vehicle's make, model, color, year, and license plate number.
Affix the EFSC permit on the left, rear of the vehicle either on the bumper or the rear window.
Refund Exceptions for EFSC Students Only
All EFSC student requests for an exception to the no-refund policy will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the Campus Security Supervisor or his designee. Examples of considered exceptions include:
- Class withdrawal/cancellation - The permit cost will be refunded if the permit was purchased prior to attending classes and an EFSC student withdraws from classes, or if classes are cancelled and a student will not be attending any other classes on Eastern Florida State College campuses.
- Vehicle replacement - If an EFSC student purchased a parking permit for a vehicle that becomes inoperable, or if a student purchases a different vehicle within the period of validity of the purchased permit, a new permit will be issued without additional cost, and the old permit will become invalid.
- Vehicle involved in a crash - If a student's current EFSC-registered vehicle becomes disabled due to a traffic crash, he or she will be issued a new permit for a new vehicle without additional cost, and the old permit will become invalid. A written statement detailing the facts and circumstances may be required. If a student's vehicle is temporarily disabled, he or she will be issued a temporary permit at no cost while the vehicle is being repaired.
- Lost or stolen permit - If a student's current EFSC parking permit is lost or stolen, he or she may be required to provide a written statement detailing the facts and circumstances. If within the period of validity of the purchased permit, a new permit will be issued without additional cost, and the old permit will become invalid.
- Damaged/replaced window - If an EFSC student's rear window becomes damaged and needs replacing, he or she will be issued a new permit without cost, and the old permit will become invalid. A written statement detailing the facts and circumstances may be required.
Parking & Traffic Regulations/Fines
Parking and traffic regulations are established by the College and enforced on all campuses. Students must park only in designated parking areas. Violation of regulations shall result in fines being assessed in accordance with the schedule of fines approved by the Board of Trustees, and an administrative hold may be placed on the release of student records, grades and transcripts until full payment of the assessed fines.
Excessive parking violations by students shall be considered violations of the Student Code of Conduct and may be subject to discipline including, without limitation, loss of privilege to park on the campuses of EFSC, probation, suspension and expulsion from the College. View a full explanation of EFSC parking regulations here.
Restricted areas are: Disabled (blue), Faculty/Staff (yellow) and Fire Lanes (red). A 15 mile-per-hour speed limit applies to all EFSC campuses. While on campus, drivers must obey all traffic laws as they would when driving on city streets, including completely stopping at all STOP signs.
Notes: If more than one violation exists, that will annotated on the same ticket with a charge for each violation. Illegally parking in a disabled parking space or blocking a fire hydrant may also result in law enforcement issuing state citations and the towing of the vehicle at the owner's expense.
Traffic Violation Fines
- No Decal/Improper display of decal (increases to $25 after 2nd citation)
- Parking Over lines (Yellow, Red, Blue, White)
- Unauthorized zone or lot/unauthorized parking spaces
- No Parking Zone (Red)
- Posted Areas (No parking)
- Double Parked
- Seeded or cultivated area
- Service entrance/ Loading zones
- Staff/Faculty parking
- In loading zone
- On sidewalks, walkways or roadways
- After 2nd Parking Violation, fee increases to $30
Moving (minor): $15
- Driving on cultivated area, sidewalk or walkway
- Violating one-way sign
- Failure to completely stop at stop signs
Moving (major): $30
- Speeding over posted speed
- Careless/reckless driving
Major Non-Moving: $30
- Parked in Disabled space
- Parked in front of fire hydrant
- Third parking violation