Join EFSC for Tour Tuesdays
Going a bit stir crazy at home? Join the Office of Student Life as we embark on virtual journeys to different museums and exhibits around the world every Tuesday at 3 PM!
We'll visit a different online destination every week via Microsoft Teams. Each excursion will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes and will be followed by a virtual fellowship discussion.
The Spring 2021 tour schedule, which is subject to change, is as follows:
Spring 2021 Schedule
- January 5: The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- January 12: The National Museum of the United States Air Force, Dayton, OH
- January 19: The Museum of Modern Art, NYC
- January 26: Google Arts and Culture by Color
- February 2: History Colorado - Lincoln Hills Escape from Racism
- February 9: The Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA - Jacob Lawrence: The American Struggle
- February 16: The New Museum, NYC - Jordan Casteel: Within Reach
- February 23: The High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
- March 2: The National Women's History Museum, Alexandria, VA - Civil Rights Movement
- March 9: The National Women's History Museum, Alexandria, VA - The History of Nursing
- March 23: The National Women's History Museum, Alexandria, VA - Breaking In: Women in STEM
- March 30: The National Women’s History Museum, Alexandria, VA - Getting with the Program: American Women and the Invention of Computer Programming
- April 6: The Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh, UK
- April 13: The Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, MA
- April 20: The Dalí Museum, St. Petersburg, FL
- April 27: The Getty Museum, Los Angeles, CA
Microsoft Teams is included in the Outlook 365 package for all EFSC students, faculty and staff. Be sure to have downloaded the MS Teams app on your device for the best experience. You'll be prompted to log in with your Titan single sign-on credentials.
For more information on Tour Tuesdays, please contact Student Life Coordinator Zinnia Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-433-5297.