- EFSC Foundation & Alumni Association
- EFSC Foundation Policies
Foundation Information & Policies
We value and appreciate our donor relationships and want you to have complete information about the EFSC Foundation's policies and donor processes.
The Eastern Florida State College Foundation, Inc. is a Direct Support Organization of Eastern Florida State College and is a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Organization. Established in 1971, the Foundation raises funds to support the college's programs and to provide scholarships for EFSC students.
View & download documents
- Donor Opportunities Booklet: "Come Grow With Us"
- EFSC Foundation Donor Handbook
- EFSC Foundation Gift Acceptance Policy
- Foundation & Alumni Newsletters
- Gift Planning Guide
- IRA Qualified Charitable Donation: Donor Instructions
- IRA Qualified Charitable Donation: Donor Letter to EFSC Foundation
- 2021-2022 Foundation Annual Report
- 2020-2021 Foundation Annual Report
- 2019-2020 Foundation Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Foundation Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Foundation Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Foundation Annual Report
- Lucille H. Kahn ScholarshipFunded through the EFSC Foundation in conjunction with the Melbourne Branch, American Association of University Women, this scholarship is for three-fourths of the total cost of education (less federal financial aid received). Open to any EFSC graduate to pursue a bachelor's degree at any U.S. college or university.
- Scholarship ListSee what's available for current and admitted EFSC students and apply during open enrollment periods through the myEFSC Titan Scholarships system.
- Scholarship Recipients: Thank You Letter Tips
EFSC Foundation, Inc.
3865 N Wickham Rd
Melbourne, FL 32955