Eastern Florida State College students and staff are encouraged to register to vote and participate in local, state and federal government as afforded by their constitutional rights. We've made it easy to register and vote by sharing information about the local Brevard County Supervisor of Elections office.
If you have not already registered to vote, click the logo below to visit votebrevard.com where you can pre-fill and print your Voter Registration Application, which requires an original signature. The site contains information about how to submit the application.
Through the Supervisor of Elections office website or at an elections office you can also:
- Check your current voter registration status and precinct location
- Update your voter registration information
- Request to Vote-by-Mail
- Track the status of your Vote-by-Mail ballot
- View a map to your precinct or nearest Early Voting location
- Review your Sample Ballot
- Monitor Election Night Results
If you are a Florida resident but are attending Eastern Florida State College as an out-of-county student, please contact your local Supervisor of Elections office to ensure that registration and Vote-by-Mail status is current.