- Tuition & Fees
- Payment Plan
An easier way to pay for college
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading education planning and financing service, to offer a payment plan with easy online enrollment, monthly payment plan, flexible payment options and best of all, no interest. You must set up the Nelnet plan through the myEFSC Portal using the steps below and can then monitor payments. If you also have a Florida Prepaid Plan you want to use to pay tuition, visit the Florida Prepaid webpage for how-to information.
Payment Plan Methods
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (an additional fee may be assessed)
- Payments are processed automatically on the 20th of each month.
Cost to Participate in Nelnet
- $30, $35 or $40 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
- $30 fee if a payment is returned
- Note: All down payment and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Simple Steps to Enroll in Nelnet
- Log into Titan Web through the myEFSC Portal
- Under Account Summary, click "Pay My Bill"
- Click "Set Up a Payment Plan," then click "Begin"
- Follow the on-screen directions, and click "Done" when complete.
Classes starting May 14, 2023: Due by Thursday, May 4, 2023
Classes starting June 12, 2023: Due by Thursday, June 8, 2023
Classes starting June 26, 2023: Due by Thursday, June 22, 2023
Visit Important Dates & Deadlines to check Fee Due Dates for each term. Avoid paying a late registration fee. Please carefully review your class start dates and fee due dates.
- Fee Schedule [PDF]
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Plan Dates & Schedule Info
- Refund Selection/BankMobile Disbursements Info
- Tax Information/Form 1098-T