RegisterBlast: EFSC's On-Campus Test Appointment Scheduler
All on-campus test appointments for the Cocoa, Melbourne and Palm Bay Assessment Centers are being scheduled via the RegisterBlast online scheduling system. The Titusville Center is open only for academic testing for EFSC students approved for accommodations, with that scheduling also through RegisterBlast. Carefully review all of the information below and then use the approproate Campus button at the end of this page.
RegisterBlast General Rules:
- Titan Student email will be used if one has been issued to the test candidate.
- A confirmation email is immediately generated when a test appointment is booked. A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- There are no refunds for no shows for scheduled test appointments.
- Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis due to extraneous/unusual circumstances and are limited to the test fee only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Using RegisterBlast to Request an Access Code:
- Because RegisterBlast collects fees when making an appointment, EFSC wants to be sure you do not register and pay a fee for a test you do not need. This means that in some situations you may need to first use RegisterBlast to request an access code and then return to RegisterBlast with that code to schedule an actual test appointment.
- When an access code is required, the system will ask if you have one. To receive the code, complete the RegisterBlast form and select the option to request a code, making sure to submit the form.
- You will first receive an email confirmation that your access code request has been submitted and is being reviewed. Be sure to check for that email so you know you did submit the request.
- Within 3 days, an EFSC staff member will email your Titan student email account with more information and include any access code that you would need to then return to the RegisterBlast system and make a testing appointment.
RegisterBlast System Benefits:
- Self-service online test appointment Scheduling Program available 24/7 for on-campus appointments
- Allows you to schedule up to 24 hours before a test appointment for most typed of testing
- Accepts credit card payment for test fees at the time of scheduling
- Portal can accommodate non-EFSC students as well as those accepted to the college
- Integrated in EFSC website; no external link required
- No more calling, leaving messages, waiting for a return phone call to schedule an on-campus test appointment.
- Eliminates the need to visit the EFSC Business Office to pay a test fee. A small handling fee will be added for processing the credit card test fee payment.
- Allows student to reschedule the test appointment up to 24-48 hours before (Rescheduling restrictions vary based on type of test).
Exams available for scheduling with RegisterBlast
If a location is not specified in the list below, the exam can be scheduled on the Cocoa, Melbourne or Palm Bay campus. The tests listed below are not available on the Titusville Campus. You can check campus links for your preferred day and time, but please only schedule one test session.
- PERT: initial test and retests - Retest requests will receive specific Access Codes to ensure eligibility and proper fees. The codes will be used to schedule the actual test appointment and can take up to 3 business days to process. View additional PERT details if needed before registering.
- TABE: initial test and retests - Ensure retesting is after 90 days or with 30 hours of instruction in each subject. View TABE testing details if needed before registering.
- TEAS: Test of Essential Academic Skills - Students registering for in-person TEAS testing will need to provide proof of intent to enter a health or nursing limited access program as part of the appointment registration process. View additional TEAS details if needed before registering.
- CLEP and DSST Exams (Melbourne Only) - Review these credit by exam details if needed before registering.
- Automotive Services Excellence (ASE - Cocoa & Melbourne) - Review ASE industry certification details if needed before requesting an on-campus exam through RegisterBlast
- Foreign Language Competency Exam (BYU/Flats) - View the foreign language competency exam information if needed before using RegisterBlast to schedule an on-campus exam.
Please Note: All remote testing options also still exist and online options include the ACCUPLACER Placement test, TEAS, Academic Exams, and some Industry Certifications. Visit the remote testing page for information on scheduling these remote exams that are not offered on campus and that are not scheduled through RegisterBlast.
If you have questions email email@example.com