Mobile-Friendly Website Tips
• A current web browser is needed to optimize your view of the college's website. The browser should not be a beta version, but a stable, official release.
• When viewing myEFSC and TitanWeb, Eastern Florida's secure Information Services Portal, certain web browsers are preferred. Review that current list below and note that Internet Explorer is no longer an active browser, is not supported by Microsoft.
myEFSC & Titan Web support the following Internet browsers:
- For best performance, update to latest version.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
• There are video tutorials available for logging in, navigating and using the myEFSC Portal. Visit the student services tutorials page.
• In some browsers, elements such as content accordions on the public website may not open when first viewing the responsive design, mobile-friendly website until you clear your browser's cache. This is common because your web browser is trying to save you time by attempting to load elements from pages you've visited before. Here are steps to clear your cache in common browsers:
Clearing Cache in Firefox
In most versions, click the "History" link at the top of the browser window, then choose "Clear Recent History." Set the time frame to "Everything" and then have a check mark next to "cache" and then click "OK." Refresh your browser window and the page elements should appear and work as designed. If Options is not showing in your Menu, click customize and drag Options from the list of "Additional Tools and Features" over to the Menu.
Clearing Cache in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, usually three vertical dots.
- Select More tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove, in this case the Cached Images and Files box.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select All time to delete everything.
- Click Clear data.
Clearing Cache in Safari
Under the "History" link at the top of your browser window, choose "Clear History" from the drop-down menu and setting a timeframe. Then choose "Clear History."
• After clearing your browser's cache in any of those four main browsers, refresh the website browser window and images and page elements should work as designed.
Clearing Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Select "Menu" (the three dots icon in the top right corner of the browser).
- Choose "Settings" then "Privacy & Services"
- Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data by cheking their boxes.
- Select "Clear"
If you have questions not addressed here, please email the EFSC website manager. Thank you for your feedback about the website.