- Administration & Departments
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Institutional Research
Institutional Research at EFSC
The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) supports EFSC’s culture of inquiry by providing data and analysis faculty, administration, and staff to inform decision-making, support planning and evaluation, and help improve student success.
Responsibilities of the OIR include the production of regular reports, support for state and federal reporting requirements, and facilitating internal research projects.
OIR staff are available to support all phases of internal research, from research design and internal surveys to literature review, to project implementation and analysis of findings.
In addition to supporting research throughout the college, OIR staff serve as members of various committees at EFSC.
Related Reports & Resources
- EFSC Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR)
- FCS Data ReportsFlorida College System-wide profiles of student enrollment & completion, staff and operating funds
- Florida College System Interactive Data Reports
- Florida College System Transparency & Accountability Reports
- Florida SUS Interactive University Data
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Florida Association for Institutional Research (FAIR)
- Research Requests