Adjunct Faculty Related Forms & Documents
Submit to Human Resources Office prior to being hired:
• Transcripts: to be submitted by issuing institution directly to EFSC Human Resources Office, 1519 Clearlake Rd, Bldg 2, Rm 103, Cocoa , FL 32922; if degree was earned outside of the US, also obtain an evaluation of the transcript(s) and degree work by an organization recognized and approved by SACS regional-accrediting agency
As a Candidate, complete the following required forms and submit to Human Resources; click on each individual form below to open and print:
• Driver Eligibility Form: Complete top section, sign, date; check "Adjunct" and "Future Need"
• Employment Verification Form (I-9): Must present unexpired identification verifying your eligibility to work in the US; examples of ID are: Passport, Government-issued photo ID card and Social Security card, Government-issued photo ID card and birth certificate. Complete the I-9 ONLY in the presence of an authorized College employee prior to first day of employment.
• Loyalty Oath (must be notarized)
• Mandatory FICA Alternative Plan: With SSA-1945 Statement Concerning Employment in a Job not covered by Social Security (complete and sign; keep a copy for personal records and return original to HR)
• Reference Check Form (3): Sign and date the Liability Release on three reference forms; forward the signed forms to HR (at least two of them should be recent supervisors)
• Verification of Experience Letter(s) - if asked to provide (for Vocational/Technical Instructors, to be submitted by Employers on Company Letterhead, stating dates and job responsibilities)
• W-4 Federal Tax Form - (Refresh browser if you do not see the form for the current year; use your legal name & your mailing address)
Required Reading for Information and/or Follow-up: