- Administration & Departments
- Facilities Services
A college-wide team effort
The Facilities Services Team provides the foundation needed to create an environment where successful teaching and learning happen. It starts with the design of new, remodeled or renovated spaces using the latest strategies and best practices. A key component is a collaborative culture where the knowledge and experience of faculty, staff and students is incorporated within the design process.
Building architecture and systems must nurture faculty and students in their quest for giving and acquiring knowledge. That includes creating landscaped environments that bring harmony to buildings by creating collaborative outdoor learning centers and social spaces that allow faculty, staff and students to interact and round out the collegiate experience.
The Facilities Team represents a collaborative effort between departments and campuses so we can honor our commitment to provide the very best facilities for all who teach, learn or visit our campuses.
Facilities Services Responsibilities
- Custodial Services maintains a healthy and clean environment within the facilities of the College.
- Facilities Planning guides architects and oversees design and construction of College facilities.
- Plant Maintenance and Operations is responsible for maintaining all EFSC facilities, infrastructure and grounds.
- Works closely with the EFSC safety team to ensure compliance with various safety requirements, emergency response plans, codes and practices in all EFSC facilities.
Main Office - Cocoa Campus
Building 22, Room 100