Interested in an accounting, finance, marketing, logistics or HR career? Want to run your own business?
Eastern Florida State College offers a wide variety of programs, degrees and certificates to help prepare graduates for positions in business and industry — including the Organizational Management Bachelor's Degree with 12 custom specializations. Students who succeed in this field like working with people, are self-directed, motivated, outcome-oriented and communicate effectively. Many Business courses are offered on all EFSC campuses and online.
Meet Bob Gregrich
Professor of Business
Bachelor of Applied Science In Organizational Management Degree
• General Business Specialization
• Accounting Specialization
• Banking and Financial Specialization
• Event Planning and Management Specialization
• Health Care Management Specialization
• Human Resource Management Specialization
• Nonprofit Management Specialization
• Public Administration Specialization
• Public Safety Management Specialization
• Sales & Marketing Specialization
• Sports Management Specialization
• Travel and Tourism Management Specialization
Related College Credit Certificates
• Accounting Technology Management
• Accounting Technology Operations
• Accounting Technology Specialist
• Business (Management or Marketing)
• Business Development and Entrepreneurship
• Business Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurship Operations
• Human Resources Administrator
• Intermodal Freight Transportation
• International Freight Transportation
• Legal Office Management
• Medical Office Management
• Office Specialist
• Office Management
• Office Support
The Business Administration, Accounting Technology, Business Entrepreneurship and Office Administration Associate in Science degrees and their associated certificates prepare students for a broad spectrum of executive, administrative, financial and managerial occupations. The Transportation and Logistics Program emphasizes the role of logistics as an integrated part of Supply Chain Management through courses on information systems, transportation, warehouse management, distribution, international logistics and logistics management.
The College's Bachelor of Applied Science In Organizational Management Degree offers 12 speicalizations. Our BAS degrees are designed for students who already hold an Associate in Science degree (A.S.), Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution, including recent graduates and those with experience in the work force.
The two year associate's degree programs are designed to ready graduates for positions in a wide range of organizations. Fundamentals of marketing, accounting, finance, law, management and technology are emphasized depending on which A.S. degree students choose. Students will learn accounting, economics, business law, marketing principles, ethics and business communication theories and techniques. By selecting specific electives within their program, students may earn additional certificates in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Business Management, or Human Resource Management.
EFSC Accounting certificates prepare graduates for entry level positions in accounting departments in business, industry or public services sectors. Students will learn accounting, business law, economics and finance and tax fundamentals. The courses in each certificate transfer into the next certificate level and can be used as technical electives in the Business Administration degree.
The Entrepreneurship certificate programs build a foundation for the business-oriented student through learning and practicing specific skills and knowledge associated with the inception and development of an idea, product, process or service into a viable small business. Exposure to entrepreneurial practitioners and opportunities for conferences, seminars and competitions are included. Credits earned in these certificate programs will transfer to the related two-year associate's degree and further transfer to the Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Organizational Management at Eastern Florida.
The 21-credit-hour Human Resources Administrator certificate program is designed to introduce students to the human resource management profession and prepare them for entry-level positions in the field. Students will become acquainted with basic business operations and records management. Major functions such as recruitment, staffing, compensation, benefits and key legislation affecting the management of human resources will be explored.
- Business Transfer GPS: Guidance for A.A. students planning to transfer to a bachelor's-level business program
- Florida Tech SmartTrack MBA Program for EFSC Students