Academic Support at EFSC
All enrolled students can access a substantial list of support services that include TRiO-Student Support Services, tutoring, help with writing, soft skills workshops and much more. Click here to view more Academic Support choices, including service descriptions.
Note taking tips
• How to take better notes [WikiHow site]
• How to take great notes [YouTube video]
Getting ready for tests
• How to study for exams [WikiHow site]
• Ten study tips for earning an A on your exam [YouTube video]
• How to take tests without stress [YouTube video]
Outlook 365 accessibility & screenreader tips
• Office 365 provides features that are accessible and usable for people who have special needs or disabilities. Click here to read about and access those features.
• Access information on using Outlook Web App email with a screenreader
If you would like help registering to vote, you can fill out our voter registration preference form and a SAIL team member can assist you. The decision about whether to seek help or register is yours. EFSC provides information for all students about how to register to vote (which must be done either by mail with an original signature or in person).
Please also see the contact information box on the SAIL landing page for important details on virtual and in-person services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cocoa: Bldg 11, Room 147
321-433-7295 or 321-433-7297
Melbourne: Bldg 10, Room 118
Palm Bay: Bldg 1, Room 121
Titusville: Building 3, Room 124
(Limited Days/Hours) 321-433-7297