The credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home.
Choose from 16 Bachelor of Applied Science specializations offered by Eastern Florida State College, plus a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing for students who meet the prerequisites.
Fill out the information request form and our Bachelor's Degree advisors can work with you on a customized plan of study. Check out the list of options:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
More Information Coming Soon
- Advanced Allied Health Specialization
- Biomedical Sciences Specialization
- Medical Imaging Courses online + clinicals
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization Online option
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Data Science Specialization
- General Business Specialization Online option
- Accounting Specialization Online option
- Banking and Financial Specialization 100% online
- Healthcare Management Specialization Online option
- Human Resource Management Specialization Online option
- Public Safety Management Specialization Online option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% online
- Sports Management Specialization 100% online
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Advisor to plan your individualized approach to success.
Email the Bachelor's office at:
For more information call 321-632-1111